• Consult your RVA-WIT Club camping guide for campground location, utilities, facilities, amenities, and directions.
• Have your RVA member number readily available.
• Have your anticipated arrival and departure dates for each location.
• Inform the Reservations Specialist of the total number of adults and children traveling with you.
• Have a pen and paper available to write down your reservation information and confirmation number(s).
• If you will be traveling with pets be sure to let the Reservation Specialist know.
• Notify reservations of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance of your stay.
• If you are running late or anticipate arriving late for check-in be sure to contact the resort directly so they can make arrangements for your late arrival.
• Notify reservations of any special needs you may have regarding handicap facilities.
• Reservations are required. All campsite reservation requests are to be made through RVA’s Central Reservations System at 1–800–934–3443.
• Advance reservations are required for all overnight stays at all RVA Affiliate Resorts.
• Reservations may be made up to a maximum of ninety (90) days in advance and a minimum of seven (7) days in advance of anticipated arrival.
• Reservation requests made less than seven (7) days in advance are acceptable, however, a Reservations Specialist will have to contact the resort to determine availability.
• Reservations must be canceled a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours in advance with the RVA Central Reservations Center. “No Shows” will be charged a fee of $20.00.
• RVA privileges will be made unavailable to members with outstanding “no-show” fees. If you anticipate difficulty in meeting a resort’s check in deadline, please contact the resort directly or call the RVA Central Reservation Center for assistance.
• RVA members may have up to three (3) open reservations in the system at any one time.
A reservation fee of $3 is required per reservation.
• Reservations may be purchased on a “per use” basis for $3 each with a credit card. (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa).
• Members may pre-purchase reservations with check, money order or credit card. To use this payment option members need to prepay prior to making a reservation.
• Six (6) Reservations – $15 (17% Savings)
• Unlimited Annual Reservations – $25
• To purchase by check or money order, please send full payment to RVA Reservations, P.O. Box 430, Gunnison, CO 81230.
• To purchase by credit card, please call RVA Reservations toll-free at 1(800) 934–3443.
Things to Keep in Mind When Making Reservations
• Prior to making reservations, please review the resort or campground listing in your RVA Guide for specific information about sites, facilities, and amenities.
• While visiting any of your RVA Affiliate Resorts or ACN Campgrounds, please familiarize yourself with their individual rules and guidelines which must be adhered to and obeyed.
• RVA has the right to suspend reservation privileges for members who are not in good standing.
• When making accommodation reservations with an Affiliate Resort, please note that the resort’s reservation personnel may not be available on weekends and / or major holidays.
• Have your credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa) available for reservation fee payment, or ask the Reservation Specialist about remitting check or money order.
• Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time at 1(800) 934–3443.